Friday, September 25, 2009


:: W.o.r.k ::

I started my work on last wednesday...malas bangat but i have to do what im supposed to...hehe so kenalah membanting tulang 4 kerat ni mencari rezeki...

I really enjoyed my work...easy as it looks but it's never been...

I believed in good things in life, if you work hard and be sincere to yourself, insyaAllah akan dibalas dengan perkara yang baik juga...

Im enjoying myself with a bunch of friends because they just know how to make me laugh even when im sad...

Im happy because i had the chanced to go for an "xx" and hopefully Im blessed...

Tapi penat nak tunggu... :)


gudbye...my hanky panky cubicle...messy gilers

jemput minum...tapi rasanye dah xpired since last year it was on my table..huhuuu

Macam tau2 jer...

2 comments:

  1. Gudbye??? dah comfirm ker??? jgn lupa offer letter aku gak tau he hehe

    ReplyDelete