Thursday, September 24, 2009

:: make Changes ::

I've been happy for the past few weeks since it was Ramadhan, alhamdulillah. I felt that my life is finally on its track and continue what ever that is good as before. I watched "Tanyalah Ustaz" almost every morning during the month and it was really opened up my eyes on how the Mighty Allah has the power to make my mind and my heart to accept the qada' and qadar and redha to whatever He has given to me.

To me if we don't really understand something is good not to ignore it right away, never felt ashamed to join majlis ilmu including whateva that is on air. Even a tiny of knowledge if you shared out will never end but if you keep it hidden, definitely you will never be blessed.

My fav ustaz is ustaz muhammad abdullah or search for http://www.ustazamin.com/, he is so calm, even his doa touched my heart. He gathered his doa in the most precious way and somehow it is sincere and so thankful to our creator Allah.

InsyaAllah, we work together towards keredhaanNya and take only whateva that are supposed to be ours.

Wallahualam..

No comments:

Post a Comment